300 Hour Teacher Training
Barefoot Power Yoga 300 Hour Training hosted by 360 Yoga. This training is for those looking to complete their 500 Hour teacher training.
- Develop a deeper understanding of yoga and a deeper understanding of self.
- Draw parallels between ancient theory and modern-day science.
- Explore the latest research on biomechanics and stretching.
- Learn how to flow in the moment and adapt to your students.
- Gain tools to be an effective and confident speaker and presenter.
- Explore essential oils, mudras, mantras, and chanting.
- Daily meditation and pranayama.
- Gain insight into your blind spots and automatic behavioral patterns.
- Learn to be more mindful and present both on and off the mat.
Training Led By:
- Jill Griffiths E-RYT 500
- Mandy Riley E-RYT 500
- Mary Ellen Taylor 500 hours, Master Reiki Teacher (MRT)
Anatomy Weekend Intensive:
- Jules Mitchell CMT, MS, E-RYT 500 http://www.julesmitchell.com/
Free Class/Meet & Greet
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH AT 9:30-10:45 AM
Take a class with our lead trainer, Jill Griffiths, and learn techniques and principles that will be used in training. Stay after to learn more about the curriculum.
2019 Winter/Spring Teacher Training Info & Schedule:
Tuesdays & Thursdays:
Class 9:30-10:30AM Training 11:00 – 2:30PM:
- January 8, 10, 22, 24
- February 5, 7, 19, 21
- March 5, 7, 19, 21
- April 2, 4, 16, 18, 30
- May 2, 14, 16, 28, 30
Saturdays & Sundays:
Class 9:30-10:30AM Training 11:00 – 6:30PM:
- January 12, 13, 26, 27
- February 9, 10, 23, 24
- March 9, 10, 23
- April 6, 7, 27, 28
- May 4, 5, 18, 19
- June 1, 2
- Tuesdays: Restorative w/ Meditation & Pranayama, Anatomy Clinic.
- Thursdays: Restorative w/ Meditation & Pranayama, Teaching Skills/ Practice Teach.
- Saturdays: Power Vinyasa Class, Meditation, Pranayama, Lecture I, Teaching Skills/Group Practice Teach & Discussion.
- Sundays: Mindful/Hatha Yoga Class, Meditation, Pranayama, Lecture II, Group Practice Teach & Discussion.
- Teaching Skills for all levels; Power Yoga, Mindful Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Restorative Yoga
- Ancient Texts; Yoga Hatha Pradipika, Vedas & Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita
- Anatomy Clinics; Most recent science on Anatomy & Biomechanics, Ayurveda, Lymphatic & Circulatory Systems, Chakras & the Subtle Body, Bandhas, and Special Populations
- Yoga Philosophy & History; Pranayama, Meditation, Mantras, Mudras, Mythology, Sutras, The Four Yoga Paths, Authentic Voice, Language, Confidence & Power
- Handouts; Neuroscience, Stress and the Body, Functional Medicine, Mindfulness
*We will adapt lectures to meet and satisfy needs of participants.
- Business of Yoga
- Restorative & Sound Healing
- Yin & Yoga Nidra
- Essential Oils
- Vedic Chanting
- Tantra Demystified
- Myofascial Release
- Intro to Sanskrit
- Mala Beads & Meditation
- Meditation Center
- Hindu Temple
- Cadaver Lab
- 10 hours elective workshops & field trips
- 40 hours 360 yoga classes
- Teach 2 partner taught community classes
- Monthly Homework Assignments Written Thesis/Project
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Swami Muktibodhananda
- The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Yoga Biomechanics Stretching Redefined by Jules Mitchell
- Inside The Yoga Sutras: A Comprehensive Source Book For The Study & Practice of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras by Jaganath Carrera
Pricing, Plans, and Discounts
- Tuition – $4800 – Includes 2- 20 class packages
- $500 non-refundable deposit due by December 3rd to secure a spot in the program.
- Extra early bird/pay in full by November 12th 4,300
- Early bird/ pay in full by December 3rd 4,550
- Balance due by March 1st. Extended date available for autopayment plans only.
- No refunds after 2 weeks from the start date.
- Workshops & Field Trips
- Book Costs
For more information or to sign up contact Jill Griffiths at